* Electric Safety Testing and Related Standards Certification
many industrial equipments as well as electric/electronic devices have the potential hazardousness to health.
Such hazardousness includes electric shock, energy related risks, fire, thermal risk, mechanical/chemical risk, and electromagnetic wave radiation which may occur in the course of using the device. Therefore, the safety concept covers the whole safety feature of a product, not limited to simple electric safety.
2. Purpose of Testing
The purpose is to obtain the test report issued by an authorized laboratory by designing a device with minimized threat, both expected or unexpected, to the operator or service personnel.
The application of the testing includes product development evaluation, submittal to authorities, for customers, or standard certification.
3. Test Procedures
4. Applicable Device
1) Information communication devices (ITE), communication devices
2) Power supply, adaptor, charger
3) Audio & video devices, TV sets and the peripherals
4) Medical devices, testing equipments, measuring instruments