▪ Accredited testing laboratory for EMC, RF, Safety, RoHS, KS standard certification
▪ Government accredited laboratory
▪ International standard certification accredited laboratory
▪ RoHS testing laboratory
▪ Testing for : Electrical and electronic, ITE, radio equipment ,medical equipment, machinery..
▪ Accredited Test Lab. by ISO/IEC 17025
· Master's degree in engineering (Graduate School of Engineering, Yonsei University ).
· Yonsei Univ. Graduate School of Engineering Technology Management Process.
· Yonsei Univ. Secretary General served as student representative.
· Korea Research Institute propagation test served as team leader.
· Electromagnetic Interference Task Force served.
· Electromagnetic Standards Committee served.
· Electrical Safety Technical Committee served.
· Served as panelists for radio disturbance(EMI).
· Served as panelists Immunity(EMS) Served certified professional standards committee.
· Served as expert advisor system improvement Radio Waves.
· Director of Radio Promotion Association Registration.
· The laboratory director of Information and Communication Society Registration.
· RAPA executive chairman of the meeting.
· Interference studies served as Chairman.
· Currently CEO of Korea Standard Testlab.
|Year .m .d||History of KST Testlab.|
|1992.07.01||The first test site was established|
|1992.12.28||The first corporate registration|
|1993.04.29||The first incorporation|
|1993.06.15||EMI certification Testlab registration(Ministry of Science, ICT and Future)|
|1993.11.25||Testing laboratory designation|
|1999.05.29||The Testlab Corporation Establishment|
|1999.10.02||Safety certification Testlab registration(Ministry of Science, ICT and Future) 1999.12.30 KST established quality documents|
|2000.01.01||EMC start of the test|
|2000.01.01||Registration for overseas certification Testlab|
|2000.02.14||IEC/ISO Guide17025 test site by the Quality Assurance International Standards|
|2000.02.21||Ceremony for the completion of a comprehensive test site|
|2000.06.29||Comprehensive test center Opening Ceremony|
|2001.03.21||U.S. FCC testing laboratory registration|
|2001.05.28||Japan VCCI registered testing laboratory|
|2001.12.04||Add three field specifies EMS Immunity|
|2002.02.27||Branch in Hong Kong|
|2002.07.07||Purchased the building in Seoul|
|2003.10.13||3 floors extension building in Seoul|
|2003.11.17||MOU with RAPA|
|2003.11.25||Add business electromagnetic shielding|
|2003.12.31||UK office Inaugural Meeting|
|2004.03.29||Branch in the UK|
|2004.12.30||Building the ceremony in Seoul|
|2005.12.30||Ministers Award for the private sector (Sunggoo kim)|
|2006.03.02||Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Analysis Center established|
|2006.04.25||TUV testing laboratory assignments (field analysis of hazardous substances)|
|2006.05.10||Company by common use in IT Test Lab. from ETRI|
|2006.05.26||RoHS Center opening ceremony|
|2006.12.31||RRA's excellent selection of designated testing agency|
|2007.04.06||Testing organization TUV quality certification|
|2007.09.14||Recognized testing organization TUV|
|2007.12.31||Minister Award (the corporate sector)|
|2009.03.04||Venture Company Certification|
|2009.05.29||General test center 10th Anniversary|
|2009.10.07||Add a wireless device testing area designation|
|2009.10.07||United States FCC NVLAB designated additionally|
|2009.10.13||Add specifying standby power test field|
|2011.00.00||IC testing organization registered in Canada|
|2012.03.00||Add to 6GHz test areas from RRA|
|2012.11.30||Add to EN55014-1 EN61000-6-3 EN55015 IC RSS-210 click test equipment|
Board of Directors－General Assembly－Management Committee
Technical Review Committee－Internal and external audit
IEC System for Conformity Testing to Standards for Safety of Electrical Equipment.
CB(Certification Body, IECEE의 인가기관)
|EMC||Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (2004/108/EC)|
|LVD||Low-Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC)|
|MDD||Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC)|
|MD||Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC)|
|R&TTE||Radio and Telecommunications Terminal Equipment (1999/5/EC)|
|FCC||Part 15. 18|
IEC / EN / KN / Generic standards
EMC Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (2004/108/EC)
CE KC FCC, etc.
|61000-4-2||Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) — Electrostatic discharge immunity test|
|61000-4-3||Radiated, radio-frequency, electromagnetic field immunity test|
|61000-4-4||Electrical fast transient/burst immunity test|
|61000-4-5||Surge immunity test|
|61000-4-6||Immunity to conducted disturbances, induced by radio-frequency fields|
|61000-4-8||Power frequency magnetic field immunity test|
|61000-4-11||Voltage dips, short interruptions and voltage variations immunity tests|
|301 489-1||EMC standard for radio equipment and devices|
|60601-1-2||Medical electrical equipment — Collateral standard: EMC|
|61000-3-2||Harmonic current emissions (equipment input current ≤16 A per phase)|
|61000-3-3||Voltage fluctuations and flicker in Public low-voltage supply systems|
|61000-6-1||Immunity for residential, commercial and light-industrial environments|
|61000-6-2||Immunity for industrial environments|
|61000-6-3||Emission standard for residential, commercial and light-industrial environments|
|61000-6-4||Emission standard for industrial environments|
|61204-3||Low voltage power supplies, d.c. output|
|61326-1||Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use|
|61547||Equipment for general lighting purposes|
|55022||ITE — Radio disturbance characteristics|
|55024||ITE — Immunity characteristics|
|50130-4||Immunity requirements for components of fire, intruder and social alarm systems|
|55011||Industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio-frequency equipment|
|55014-1||Emission: Requirements for household appliances, electric tools and similar apparatus|
|55014-2||Immunity: Requirements for household appliances, electric tools and similar apparatus|
|55015||Radio disturbance characteristics of electrical lighting and similar equipment|
ISO/IEC 17025 Quality System
Accredited test lab for
CE • FCC • TELEC • R&TTE • IC • CSA • VCCI • UL • TUV
· EMC Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (2004/108/EC)
· LVD Low-Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC)
· MDD Medical Devices Directive (93/42/EEC)
· MD Machinery Directive (2006/42/EC)
· R&TTE Radio and Telecom. Terminal Equipment (1999/5/EC)
· FCC Part 15. 18. Federal Communications Commission (USA)
KST Seoul Bld
Copyright 2014 KST. All rights Reserved